There are also other considerations, including:
- When you donate, register online, buy merchandise from our online shop, take part in a sponsored event, contact us or interact with us in any other way, Re-Enable Rehabilitation Ltd may receive personal information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, debit/ credit card or direct debit details.
- Your information may be used in a number of ways and we may contact you for marketing purposes, unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive any further communications from us.
- We will keep your personal information confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your consent, unless we are obliged to do so by law.
- We sometimes use third parties to process your information on our behalf (for example, to process a donation) but we insist upon them keeping your information secure and not to use it for their own business purposes.
- You may establish what information we hold about you, by writing to our registered address.
- The site also makes use of session cookies; these are necessary for site functionality and contain no personally identifiable information – these are deleted when the browser is closed.